Reclaim Your Life
EMPOWERMENT COACHING PROGRAM
Things on the outside look like they’re going really well for you.
No one would know that you have underlying feelings of discontent, disappointment, unhappiness and unworthiness.
You’ve spent so much of your life trying to make things work, creating the “perfect” life and yet, you’re not happy and you’re not sure who you are.
All the “right” things are in place and yet, you find yourself wondering if you should have it all and if you are worthy of it.
You feel like an imposter in your own life.
If you’re ready to…
- Let go of perfection and people pleasing in hopes it will bring the happiness you want,
- Get real with yourself and learn to love yourself for who you are at the core, and
- Stop feeling like an impostor in your own life.
And, if you…
- Are tired of waiting for it to get better on its own,
- Have an inkling that coaching could be your way to feeling better again, and
- Want things to change with every ounce of your being. . .
Then you are in the right place!
Want to learn more? Read my musings.
What you want is already yours. I love this concept! It's one that I heard referenced again a week or so ago and I've begun to really let it sink in for myself. ⠀ If everything I want is already...
In the last post, I talked about opening myself up to feeling the emotions I’ve been trying to “fix”. I decided to create a space to allow access to the emotions without blocking or protecting...
When was the last time you felt truly open? Open to opportunity, to situations that might feel uncomfortable or be challenging? ⠀⠀I've been opening myself up to new situations lately and allowing...